Want Your Own Ink & Toner
- Everyone is your (potential) customer – both individuals and businesses.
- Consumers are fed up with the high cost of ink and toner supplies and feel that they are being gouged.
- People are printing and copying more than ever before. The paperless office has not happened, as advances in software and equipment have made it easier than ever to print documents and photographs.
- Ink and toner are consumables. Customers need to buy supplies over and over again.
Consumers and businesses are always looking to save on the incredibly high cost of printer, copier, and fax supplies.
If you are interested in this business:
- You can do the research and start your business yourself. Don’t underestimate the work, time, challenges, and costs involved.
- You can sign on with a franchise. Your start up costs will likely be $120,000 to $180,000 or more and you’ll pay royalties (typically 6% of sales) and marketing fees (typically 2%-4% of sales) for as long as your store is open. And if you choose to open additional stores, you’ll pay additional franchise fees and other start-up costs to the franchisor.
- You can let us train you. We’ll teach you how to run a low start-up cost, low-overhead operation – both the business side and the technical side. You’ll learn how we were able to achieve profitability and high volume quickly and with a business model that requires minimal personnel. You see why our decision not to sign on with a franchise has been an extremely profitable one.
With INK & TONER USA, you:
- Pay a one-time fee.
- Never pay franchise fees – for your first or additional locations.
- Never pay royalties or marketing fees. (You’ll keep at least 8% of your sales in your business – not pay it to the franchisor.)
- Keep your start-up costs to a minimum.
- Can run your business under your own name, or you can license the INK & TONER USA name (for a nominal annual fee).
- Won’t be forced to buy your supplies from the franchisor.
- Will buy directly from our great suppliers.
- Will be able to keep your financial records to yourself – and not have to grant a franchisor the right to see them.
- Will be trained in beautiful West Palm Beach, Florida – at our headquarters and flagship store.
If you would like to hear more, contact us in our West Palm Beach, Florida location.